Tattoo Thread

big_chris1981

Cheers guys and girls, random graphics for the win! :yes:

Picola, La Boucherie Moderne was one of the many inspirations for it and the design started of very much in the same style but changed as time went on to end up as you see it here :thumbsup:

714, Merci, your legs not too bad either :wub:

Edited by stealthie

It is random and thats the idea but it has meaning.. It's all about me and my brother and he has exactly the same one but a mirror image on his other arm and in green where mine is blue and the 'L' and 'J' blocks are flipped over in colour so they are correct for the mirror flip.

Tetris blocks represent our youth when we used to play Tetris on the Gameboys with the link cable.

Cogs are down to bike riding.

Cam shaft is due to our passion for cars and tuning.

The monster is to represent our nephews (little monsters).

The Kitten and the kisses are only on mine and are there for my girlfriend.

The patterns are all just there to pull it together and purely for the design aspect.

cool i like it just didnt get the connections between it all, but yea nice 1 more a piece of graphic art than tattoo art which im diggin

cool i like it just didnt get the connections between it all, but yea nice 1 more a piece of graphic art than tattoo art which im diggin

Cheers dude :thumbup: The aim was to be graphic art style so mission achieved :clap:

• 2 months later...

IMG_0295.jpg

I know its going back a bit but this has really changed my opinion of tattoos, thats awesome mate! Love it!

Edit: Keep looking at this and loving the detail on the camshaft!

Edited by bobbo

• 4 weeks later...

My Shaman done in memory of my dad. This was the tattoo he wanted so I thought it's only best that I get it. I wanted a tattoo for ages and did't know what to get so I thought this was the best one. Designed my my cousin and tattooed by Chris of Viper studios.

photo.jpg

Shameless blag..

If anyone here in the lovely Fife area of Scotland wants tattooed, should come see me at Vendetta Tattoo. Find us on Facepage, search it, don't wanna blag too much ;)

Oh, and I'm sure I would give preferential treatment and/or discounts to you wonderful peeps. Lol..

Sidenote, I wanna tattoo a Lupo Gti or mk1 Golf Gti.. Interested?

I have 5 at the moment,

I have ivy on my left ankle (pic of when it was healing) No real reason behind this one.

n510458394_497191_8739.jpg

I also have an egyptian protection symbol on my right foot -to keep me safe :)

297911_10150298196228395_510458394_7933274_2687131_n.jpg

I have a Flamingo on my hip - reminds me of my first date with my partner lol (bleugh :P )

n510458394_497195_6688.jpg

Chinese symbols on my wrist - mine and my partners name in chinese

n510458394_497189_6079.jpg

And finally my most recent tat, "Diamonds are forever" - Parents named me after the beatles song "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" so linked to that.

391124_10150393857148395_510458394_8544592_60544449_n.jpg

Shameless blag..

If anyone here in the lovely Fife area of Scotland wants tattooed, should come see me at Vendetta Tattoo. Find us on Facepage, search it, don't wanna blag too much ;)

Oh, and I'm sure I would give preferential treatment and/or discounts to you wonderful peeps. Lol..

I'll have to look you up matey ;)

I got more done smile.gif

Photoon2011-05-24at1907.jpg

old pic i know but i cant help it but i cant stop looking at this, awesome so it is! im used to hanging about people with tats central but this is something else!

My artist recommends slapping it when itchy. My problem is I'm a bit of a chewbacca and it's the hair growing back that drives me NUTS!

What do you all use for healing? I like Tattoo Aftercare. My Mrs used Bepanthen on the recommendation of the lassie that did her tattoo and it scabbed like ****. Tattoo Aftercare seems to not scab.