Tattoo Thread

big_chris1981

Bepanthen and zero scabbing for me, eventually comes off like thin dry skin

Edited by scotty_82

Itchy tattoo means it hasnt got enough cream on, slap some more cream on itching solved :D

My healing process has always been keep it clinged up for about 24 hours, next day wash all the blood and **** off the cream in the morning, afternoon and wash it before bed and cream it up.

Never had a tattoo scab that way just peels off, but that also depends if the ink has gone in good.

Generally, Savlon cream or Bepanthon cream, some clients have said their tattoo scabbed up.

Personally I use Tattoo Aftercare, formally The Hemp Company. No scabbing at all, I heal within 6 days, and it smells good too.

And it's a great way to keep in shape.

I only have 2 tattoo's, my first one is of Jerry Mouse on my hip, and the second is a cupcake and crossbones on my left inside ankle which I had done in aid of Help for Heroes, myself and a few mates had them done in memory of a close friend.

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

• 1 year later...

Pretty self explanatory really, seen this on CP and thought it would be a good idea to start one. Basically all you have to do is just upload and show off your ink. I will upload my double sleeve progress once my rework has healed up (Only had it reworked yesturday).