Joe's Black 1L Lupo

JapGunn

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Kind of haven't updated this for a while, I got the rest of my interior retrimmed, Front and rear door cards, and rear pillars

Fronts:-

005_zpscccb86d1.jpg

004_zps1a6060ab.jpg

Rears:-

006_zps275d840f.jpg

Rear Pillars:-

007_zpsb79d7714.jpg

Edited by JapGunn

Got a few things for Christmas but for the lupo, stubby aerial and cleaning products, got surprised with these, been looking for ages but finally got some.056_zpsb48c591f.jpg

Got them fitted:-

0022_zpsdbb1b1e8.jpg

Pretty happy, always wanted a set of Cambridges, makes such a difference.

Edited by JapGunn

And today I picked up something I dropped off before Christmas, Flocked Speedo Cover, done by Flock'd

0162_zps2f1eb6c8.jpg

Looks real nice, picture makes it look dirty :(

• 1 month later...

Been a while since I have updated this, got quite a few things since my last update.

Got my LCR front splitter on, Got this ages ago but never got around to fitting it.

016_zps18842154.jpg

Picked up some Pop-out rear windows, and got the rear pillars with the notch, got those retrimmed to match my doorcards ect, Black Alcantara :)

038_zpsfb6fe5e9.jpg

Was a bit of a pain to fit, called Autoglass they said we will call back with in 1 hour, I never got a call back from them :( so ended up covering the window, smashing the glass with a hammer and then cutting the sealant away.

039_zpsa209d84f.jpg

All fitted and seal nicely, looks great.

030_zps32b7a561.jpg

Then after speaking to a friend, picked up a full "Dark Grey" interior, give it a bit of a clean and this is how they came out looking like.

027_zps0e8b8f34.jpg

And they are all fitted, just to tide me over till I can find some Recaro's but a lot more comfy than the previous seats.

022_zpsb4d65d46.jpg

By some luck, there way a Lupo at the scrap yard, got a few things off including these bits

014_zps0cc69920.jpg

Got a spare coolant and washer bottle, give them a good clean and they came up like new.

041_zpseb3b8a0a.jpg

Then, what we have all been waiting for, Coilovers! got them fitted by my friends dad who owns a garage. excuse the dirty wheels, it has been non-stop rain when the photo's were taken and there was no chance or point in cleaning her :(

120_zps8a919977.jpg

Long story about the coilovers:- Ordered them from ".............." website, not saying names, but was told a couple of days, this then turned into 2 weeks, then after another 2 weeks they still hadn't arrived or been sent (they were coming from Germany) not that that takes too long to arrive but I dont think they had sent the order over to them, ended up cancelling and getting them local, which is better as well, Jom's and got a good discount on them.

Edited by JapGunn

Weather got better and got a chance to clean her, also to get a few sorted for "SWdubs Mega Meet" which included Wiper-Delete.

139_zpsef4fa523.jpg

Edited by JapGunn

Another trip to the scrappy and got a spare speedometer and rev counter, decided i'd give it a try to spray them which I haven't seen done before.

Primer:-

043_zps31250ff5.jpg

Colourcode Black:-

049_zpsab218250.jpg

And all fitted:-

063_zps96cd28a3.jpg

Turned out pretty good I think personally.

Yet again, yes another trip to the Scrap yard, picked up some mint condition headlights, split them ready to spray the insides black (Joey'ed) which is currently happening and will be fitted them in a couple days time.

078_zpsc5c902b9.jpg

Nice thread, uour lupo looks really clean and tidy! :)

Thank you :)

Is it hard to split the clocks?

There is 6 screws on the back of the clocks, remove those and then the actual clocks which are on like a circuit board as such, then you have just the dials :)

saw you at the sw mega meet , but my lupo was out of action for it , your is coming on nicely , what scappy u going too then bud ??

Cheers, why's Lucy out of action? and it was one at united downs but the lupo has one now unfortunately :(