To Do......

Brake upgrade

100bhp- NOS

Golf GTTDI Seats

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol spoiler on its way pal using a 2002 polo spoiler gonna make it fit i have the means lol

its lowered 40mm all the way round on gmax but with it being a TDi it has dropped 60mm on the front

tints were done by Xtream in bradford for around £200 top set of lads and a brilliant job biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

:devil: Wow thats faster than a lupo GTI `0-60`, in your dreams no offence but a tdi no matter what you do to it is not going to give you anywhere near that performance. Maybe I should trade my lupo GTi 52 reg in for a Arosa tdi, then ill have a faster car LoL. Or maybe meet you at Santa Pod, 119 Bhp tdi biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Verses Lupo GTI, yeah baby.

yea its running about 2 bar of boost i have had it properly timed at 7.9 along with the 119 bhp at well lane turbo centre the turbo now starts spinning at 1500rpm the `0-60` of a standard tdi is faster than 12.1 all you have to do is slip the hell out of the clutch to eliminate turbo lag.

as for the 220bhp i have been told its possible so we will have to see will be done in a couple of months

anyone local to bradford halifax area i will be more than happy to take em for a spin wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It's going good, will have to meet up , want to get a few mods poss done to my gti, would'nt mind getting some idea's off ur car, the supercharger on ur gti sounded so sweet, , would like to see you race that tdi joke(119 bhp as if like!!!!!) at santa pod as u'd rip it apart

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I would love to help you out, not many lupo GTi's around this area. My brother got my car supercharged in London, I personally don't have a clue about the workings of it, but as you have seen and heared it, it beats just about anything easly. I have PM my number to you. Speak to you later!

I wouldn't say it was that implausable...

Superchips can get 110bhp out of it, and they are usually pretty conservative. 120bhp is undoubtably possible with better breathing and more boost...

And remember...its got a hell of a lot more Torque than a GTi...`in-gear` times I'd imagine a GTi could possibly struggle.

colour aint got a clue its not a uk colour but it is a uk car sooooo gowd knows

lol at least ive started a bit of a discussion what torque does the lupo gti have. mine is really quick up to about `45-50` but due to the redline at 4500rpm it does run out of steam quick

the splitter is lookin better now it has all been cleaned but i tend to rip it off on a regular basis so might give it up as a bad job

Whats up with it then??

I bet engine electrical stuff breaks down alot!!

120bhp would put alot of stress on something thats only ment to have 80 odd horses!!