URGENT ABS trouble

Just wondered if anyone can help me when I'm driving my cars traction control sound beeps and my hand break and abs lights flash I have tried to connect with 2 different code readers but both only read error when trying to connect to the abs ecu :/ please can anyone give any advice or help me it is a 1.4 lupo s

Thanks Neil

This might sound stupid, but have you actually tried the ABS? You certainly know about it, when it works I mean... Just trying to ascertain whether it's failing, or failed or something... I believe an ABS module is designed to brake for 100,000 miles or something, so you're talking a huge amount of mileage on the car before it goes wrong.

Edited by Skezza

Traction control sound? Your car doesn't have traction control.

Is your brake fluid level above the mark? That causes the handbrake light to come on and the dash to beep.

If the fluid is low enough to cause air to be in the abs system that may illuminate the abs light.

Also, if you have a 1.4s its 75bhp not 100

Neil, they're designed to brake for 100,000 miles. That means if you have worn it out, you'd have only travelled 18k miles in your car lol. You'd have been permanently breaking for 100k miles.

What I'm saying is they take a very long time to wear out. It should be nowhere near worn out. So perhaps it's failed.