Wish I had aircon or pop outs

coopersim

^ haha, when I finish work I always close my eyes and scream alittle when I first sit in my car. I then scream when I touch the steering wheel, and scream some more at the fact my passenger window doesn't come down AND scream some more when I put my arm on the plastic door card to have my arm out.

And we all like summer? pfft!!

I think the last time I bought a car without air-con was in 1998. :)
I even have a car with no roof that has AC, and one that has AC, electric pop-outs and a sunroof. :D

I recently had to drive the Lupo in 36°C heat, and I was very glad of the AC. It is very useful in the winter too.

^ haha, when I finish work I always close my eyes and scream alittle when I first sit in my car. I then scream when I touch the steering wheel, and scream some more at the fact my passenger window doesn't come down AND scream some more when I put my arm on the plastic door card to have my arm out.

And we all like summer? pfft!!

Extreme heat plays havoc with my drivers side window. It sometimes comes down and won't go back up. Sometimes won't go all the way down. It's usually fine by the end of the day when it's cooled down. Not sure why yet.

So English to moan when it snows and then moan when it's warm.

Of course :D I moan all the time at the weather :swerve:

Although I think I prefer cooler, but not brutally cold if I'm honest. At least when it's cool you can put a jumper on. When it's horribly hot like today/yesterday/day before that, you end up struggling to sleep because of all the heat + a horrible sore throat that I've developed, and then start making silly mistakes like locking yourself out of your house :rant: (like I did yesterday) costing me a full £70 odd to get back in via a non-destructive lock smith. :surprised::(

Of course :D I moan all the time at the weather :swerve:

Although I think I prefer cooler, but not brutally cold if I'm honest. At least when it's cool you can put a jumper on. When it's horribly hot like today/yesterday/day before that, you end up struggling to sleep because of all the heat + a horrible sore throat that I've developed, and then start making silly mistakes like locking yourself out of your house :rant: (like I did yesterday) costing me a full £70 odd to get back in via a non-destructive lock smith. :surprised::(

haha, now theres a pleb. Although winter months I'm all clumsy and dizzy, darn sinnuses! Though ct scan says im fine, bah!.

Our Lupo has the bits for the pop out windows, but is it me or does it look to awkward just to open them each time, was thinking of fitting them, but I think the expensive outweighs the benefit, but then again I've not used pop outs, so might be amazing.

Are pop out Windows the ones at the back lol? If so I have them. I've not opened them once since owning the car lol.

i use my pop-outs all the time in hot weather, i find it circulates the air through the car as apposed to the air just rushing into the back of the car.

it cools it down a lot quicker than just having the door windows open, i just wish i had a sunroof and AC as well... but beggars cant be choosers. :)

i use my pop-outs all the time in hot weather, i find it circulates the air through the car as apposed to the air just rushing into the back of the car.

it cools it down a lot quicker than just having the door windows open, i just wish i had a sunroof and AC as well... but beggars cant be choosers. :)

If retro-fitting Air Conditioning wasn't so expensive, I'd pay for it. The last quote I had was nearly £2000. I'll pass.

If retro-fitting Air Conditioning wasn't so expensive, I'd pay for it. The last quote I had was nearly £2000. I'll pass.

for the price you might as well buy a car with air-con already fitted :P thats madness!!

Are pop out Windows the ones at the back lol? If so I have them. I've not opened them once since owning the car lol.

Yes

but beggers can be beggers :P

for the price you might as well buy a car with air-con already fitted :P thats madness!!

Yep, £2000. Apparently it takes 3 days to fit or something. I've only seen air con on GTi's and TDi's. Never on SDi's, 1.0, or 1.4S. Although it might pop up on 1.4 16v Sports too.

Edited by Skezza