1.0L Lupo custom center exhaust

RRoss

On my last post i was told you can't put a center exhaust on it because of the wheel well, is there space around the wheel well where i could split the exhaust then get it through a center exhaust exit bumper?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got that exhaust, but the 3" twin version fitted on my 1litre, but had to get it fitted just below the bumper

does it sit below becauser you have a standard bumper? if you was to ave a sport bumper with the gap would it fit in the hole.

also does it fit nicley around the wheel well as explained in the add?

• 2 weeks later...

ive done this exact thing

ive got a 1.0l lupo i bought a lupo sport rear bumper with centre exhaust fitted bumper but the spare wheel well needs cutting away to get a centre exhaust to fit

so i took the sport exhaust back swapped it for a twin exit sportex race tube off ebay £110 quid put my standard bumper back on drill hole in spare wheel well to bolt exhaust and just sit it out below your standard 1.0 bumper sits nice and tight dont look bad

• 1 year later...

ive done this exact thing

ive got a 1.0l lupo i bought a lupo sport rear bumper with centre exhaust fitted bumper but the spare wheel well needs cutting away to get a centre exhaust to fit

so i took the sport exhaust back swapped it for a twin exit sportex race tube off ebay £110 quid put my standard bumper back on drill hole in spare wheel well to bolt exhaust and just sit it out below your standard 1.0 bumper sits nice and tight dont look bad