Romanian Lupo - the UPO

Danyutz

In the same condition as you saw it in the photos. Planning to build myself a repair stand first, then prepare the frame for paint. I'm not in a hurry as I don't have where to store it once assembled. I'm so eager to start tho, can't wait for spring time.

Speaking of bikes, check what some guys from Canada did, a smart bike with fixie allure! https://vanhawks.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Bad, very bad! Passenger's side stopped working after mechanics "fixed" something. Took the car back for them to replace the regulator, i get a call from them telling me it's motor's fault, not the regulator. It's all getting warm. Damn.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7 December 2014 at 0:34 PM, Reedo said:

where did you get this from i need this!!

did you plug this kit straight into the back of the factory stereo?

Ive managed to get this sorted in mine now! Reckon i should do a how to? 

• 1 month later...

But it's dead easy to do. Cable routing takes more time, but else is easy.

No changes on the car, except i've polished my headlights and applied protection film over. Oh and serviced it last month.

Edited by Danyutz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

With a tear in my eye, UPO is up for sale. Got a great deal on a '06 Cooper with 36k km on odo, previous owner is a customer of mine, car is well maintained, already paid deposit.

It's been 4 years with great times, if i'd have to go back and pickup my 1st car again, I'd choose the Lupo in a heartbeat.

Thank you for all the help provided and all the information given, you're a great club.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:49 PM, Danyutz said:

With a tear in my eye, UPO is up for sale. Got a great deal on a '06 Cooper with 36k km on odo, previous owner is a customer of mine, car is well maintained, already paid deposit.

It's been 4 years with great times, if i'd have to go back and pickup my 1st car again, I'd choose the Lupo in a heartbeat.

Thank you for all the help provided and all the information given, you're a great club.

Sad times! ship me lupo parts? and show us pictures of the mini