Romanian Lupo - the UPO

Danyutz

• 3 weeks later...

Warm weather came, swapped the summer wheels, with a plus - i've spaced them out 10mm front, 15mm in the back, now they sit how i want them. Damn those 6j are tucking crazy.

0kOagr1l.jpgDLNeXSul.jpg

ovs6mz5l.jpg

Who said loops have small boots? 2 bikes with wheels and other luggage. Now I desperately need roof bars :D

HGgld87l.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Alrighty, been a while since i updated, haven't done too much to the car, because I actually built another singlespeed/fixed bike. I did however,the one year maintenance ( oil, filters, etc ) and then, clutch gave up, changed with a complete Sachs kit, including cable and it's a different car, absolutely love how it drives.

I also removed the spacers, as i felt some juddering and didn't like it.

Next up, gotta fix the electric windows and custom exhaust.

You did? Well on my side, the window goes down, but doesn't come up properly, i think those plastic clams holding the window broke.

And on the passenger side, button only clicks ( both sides ), doesn't operate at all.

You should be able to hear the relay, try swapping the switches to see if the passenger window works on the drivers switch, as for the drivers regulator try greasing the runners before replacing it, the clips shouldn't effect pushing the window up.

MOT day today, passed with no issues! Also insurance been paid today. Car costed me a bit in these past 2 months, but I still love the little bugger, more than ever.

• Like 1

Ok photo. I have a new daily, for the next 6 months, at least.

tMiBV0Vl.jpg

That doesn't mean the bugger doesn't get love anymore. Managed to plastidip my side of trims/handles today. Next week comes the passenger side.

Before/after.

ya82kprl.jpg

zjE1xQQl.jpg

Edited by Danyutz

• 2 months later...

Did i show you this? I have oem bars! Quick question: where do you fit the front one, as it doesn't have signs like the rear one?

txKb97I.jpg

@Alex - Sibiu

Edited by Danyutz