Romanian Lupo - the UPO

Danyutz

If you refer to led bulbs, those were already changed, 1st thing after i bought the car.

Yes I have plans, more updates after this weekend, as I'm flying to Amsterdam - we're scheduled for BMW 2 Series Active Tourer training.

Oh no, i took it to a fella that works with leather.

Also fitted the led side indicators and gave the car a wash. And the Check Engine and EPC light has came on, i'll put it to the vcds, see what's wrong.

Other update include a set of original 13" trims for the winter wheels, been looking for those the entire year. I'll end this modding year with the spoiler being fitted soon.

zPCUi4Hl.jpg

Edited by Danyutz

• 2 weeks later...

Today was maintenance day, decided to do the rear brakes, as the right wheel was somewhat braking and squeaking on lower speeds and the left one was leaking brake fluid. Also changed the handbrake cables.

tebjU5bl.jpg

I was expecting some rust, but i wasn't expecting to look like it sat on the bottom of the river, this is the right wheel.

VgFZKBCl.jpgAk5X0Dfl.jpg

The left one was even worse.

8zrnctDl.jpg

But all sorted now, next up is fixing those damn windows and fit the spoiler.

Here's some updates for the interior, been craving doing this - but removing the steering wheel was keeping me back. So, leather steering wheel and knob.

1fwFMx1l.jpgOuTMUxQl.jpg

94bmqkYl.jpglN6sAkcl.jpg

ckzoYJ3l.jpg4YnDhjdl.jpg

Omg that looks amazing!

has it been completely retrimmed or is it a cover? I need one of these in my life!

Completely retrimmed, Josh. Love that is thicker now and it sure tidies up the interior.

Ah sweet, How much did it cost if you dont mind me asking?

wouldnt mind getting this done myself!

• 2 weeks later...

And this happened! Finished late at 9 PM and didn't manage to clean the car, excuse the dirt. Switching the boot cables and all were a PiTA! But 100% satisfied. Expect better pics soon.

Gspkys2.jpg

Also bought a can of plasti dip for the interior trims.

@jbarrows and @blue loop - send them over boys, with a pair of OEM roof bars :D

Cheers!

Edited by Danyutz

Don't remove them, i carefully masked around them with tape, dressed the door inside-out in paper and sprayed with opened door. Also masked the rear quarter of the car - basically where you think the spray vapors would end.

I did this in my dad's garage, not outside - i'll take a pic with the outcome.