Romanian Lupo - the UPO

Danyutz

And they're on.

GBlGMGol.jpggrAFmV2l.jpg

I can't really say I had a "wow" factor when i saw it. Love how the wheels turned out, but the car needs much more work before it will look as i want it. Paint the drums, lower and spacers.

• 1 month later...

Luckily no hills! I'm riding a 46T/18T, that makes it 2.56 ratio.

I bought something for the car, new Bosch wipers, normal, not blades.

Edited by Danyutz

oooh, ive been looking at aeros for a while but not got round to them yet.

As for the bkie when I run single speed im currently running a 48T and 15T which gives a 3.2 ratio. Which is a bitch on the hills round here.

• 3 weeks later...

They were 127euros (shipment included) from German ebay. Next up, i need to order shocks.

I'm happy that it will lower the car a bit, but i'm more happy it will stiff the car, Loop has too much bodyroll. Also opted for Eibach because they were recommended as an upgrade, back in the day when you could buy the car as new.

@Danny, haha, thanks - i would too, but the weather is poop! Already planning on building another one, with a sportier geometry frame.

Edited by Danyutz
  • Like 1

Productive day today. Did the calipers and drums, here's some before/after pics. They looked like the car was sitting on the bottom of a lake.

aPhczGhl.jpg

VpdFBxil.jpg

Had this in mind since i bought the car, considering the lows are coming next week, it will look way better. Tip for Alex McK, didn't remove the lower valance.

eHO2wuJl.jpg