TDI daily

electricracer

Been meaning to start a thread for ages but have just realised i have had my car nearly a year and have done 20k miles so far!

so here it is a tdi sport i had to get something more economical than my old S4 as i do 500 miles a week and 27mpg hurts a lot,

looked for ages for the right one, girlfriend made me wait for a black one with a sunroof to come up and im glad i waited as we found a really good one, bought it from a couple who were emigrating and it had been really well looked after.

mods by me so far are

pop outs (tinted) will get rear done to match when i get a chance

fitted a pollen filter,

installed cruise control

GTI leather steering wheel

new mats

leather gear lever gaitor

mk4 recaros flush rear headrests

retrimmed door panels interior not finished at moment still need to trim the rear seats to match

boot light

DAB head unit with correct aerial

wind deflectors

things still to do

fit coilovers not going for massive drop as car is used daily and needs some clearence

anti roll bar to go on

new wheels sorted just need shorter wheel bolts as hitting brakes

fancy some cambridge lights (hit me up if you have some)

body pretty tidy but would like mk5 boot badge/handle and a bit of a tidy up of the paint

PICT0737.jpg

PICT0734.jpg

• Like 3

The pics I have were taken in 2008 so it was around that time. Lived over Cumbria way, Appleby I think. A few of us from the North East used to get together and go for drives out. There are some cracking roads around the Dales.

Pictrured below with my TDI and Simpo's 16v sport:

Sports.jpg

P1010451.jpg

Where are you from?

I am on the wirral, i got it off a couple from the lake district she was called Ellie and her boyfriend worked at a vw garage up that way, they didnt want to sell but were emigrating so had to sell, its been a cracking car and now has 137k on the clock and going strong, i have been busy the last week and it now looks totally different, i will post some pics tomorrow,

really odd seeing pictures when someone else had it

• 1 month later...