Lupo Gti thinking of selling for Fabia Monte Carlo - opinions

Rachelgti

Well the choice is yours, personally I wouldn't.

Got a car that works fine, no hassel with swapping insurance, etc etc.

Although Skoda's are within the VAG group, certain parts still feel cheap to my tastes, even down to turning the heater controls & fonts used! and I HATE their green dashlight controls with a passion, especially as older VW's have the blue/red mmm

Best thing to do is explain your situation and ask for a 24 hour test drive, then you can go on the motorway and drive about. That way you don't have some numnut talking sales BS and you can concentrate on how the car feels and things you like/dislike.

I went into my local Skoda garage, went for a test drive and they did the old "hmmmm, what do you think" and I said I'd need more time with the car and then came back a few days later for a scheduled 24 hour test.

I was serious at the time, but in the end the car wasn't really for me, initially I thought it was great, but after the 24 hours I didn't like it. They even said thats why it's such a good thing, as it's less hassel for them in the long run.

As long as your serious I don't see why they wouldn't, especially as they want your money and want to please you as much as possible