Bouncy Bouncy Hydro's On! - Dan's Black Lupo 1.0 *Almost Finished Sportster!*

DannyParanoid

Just put skinnier wheels on, before it was catching the bodywork before it got to full drop (it still does now, need lower profile tyres) but ive gotta give credit to the guys running 13's all the time, my exhaust catches on everything and ive even got stuck on a tiny bump (before remembering i can lift the car up!)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I had more room for more pumps and batteries it'd be quicker and more bouncy, it sometimes pops the rear up, but only by 10mm tops, i'd strip the back out for another pump and more batteries but the whole idea of the hydro's was so i could use the back seats again! Its all good fun anyway, i love the noise it makes!

Well, air was apparently slightly cheaper, but because bags are wider than hydraulic rams, depending on wheel widths you may not get the clearance, plus you don't have to wait for an air tank to fill up with these, just up and down as much as you want! I have to charge the battery once every coupld of weeks, but plug it in overnight and its done by the morning, all is well!

I have thought about it, but i havent really been bothered by it, i dont think its worth the effort running a whole new cable from the alternator to the battery in the boot, i'll take some photos of the install in the spare wheel well later so people can see what it looks like in there!