Black GTI @ Players Goodwood

benters

good to chat to you about your car, a true beauty, i did look for the build thread but havent yet found it . . .

• Like 5

Hi Hugh, my nephew has already pulled me aside and practcially demanded i get a GTI !!! and further more acknowledge how good your is, which from him is a proper compliment !!! i will check out your build thread, good to chat to you on Sat

well you and your car had an effect on me, last night i got home and furiously started polishing my Loop. . .i now have a long list of noted scratches and a weekend planned with the DA and Rotary to show the car some love. . . pads, cloths, polish, compound etc are all on standby !!

Will do, needs a clean first, i am currently polishing it as in places its a bit dull, but then its a 1998 car and being red they can tend to 'pink'. I am also trying to carfully polish out s a few barley noticeable scratches, but the compunds i have are probably to mild, so its deep breath time and time for the DA and 2000 stage grit pad i think. . .gulp !

Hey Joti. . . funnily enough i bought my Elise from SGT....Duncan and Guy Munday. . .must have just missed you as mine was ordered just as the demonstrator which was Norfolk Mustard came in. . .