Sarah's Silver Lupo GTI

Sjs

No, not a VW friend. They live in Brimmond Drive, TSO is life long friends with the female and they were last known to be driving a Toyota something and a 3.0 X5, which looked stupid on my drive next to the Lupo.

Ah I see, yeah that's the next street up from me, small world indeed! Mushy is a major vw fanatic in the other street with mk2s and mk4s on his drive.

Lupo related news. I'm an idiot and didn't take my new owners supplement so can't transfer my plate today :(

i may add to this lupo ring on wednesday.

Ooo what are you buying?

So I've been getting a few things sorted on the car the past week. Autoglass came to fix the chip on the windscreen on Tuesday so that's one thing ticked off the list :)

Got my plate transferred.

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

Boxes arrived! :D

image-3.jpg

Window regulator, should be able to get this fitted next week.

image-4.jpg

And I got a stubby mirror off German eBay, just needs painting then it'll get fitted.

image-5.jpg

Really happy with things so far. Need to wait until pay day before getting anymore bits though.

• 2 weeks later...

Iron bru?

we have this in wales.

Ah really? What about buckfast? I'm sure it gets made in England somewhere by monks...then again, that story is usually told by someone who is drinking buckfast so probably not the most reliable source.

Lovely GTI :)

Hello! A few people have said that but I didn't actually buy it from him lol Mike has bought the previous lupo from me (which was previously Mitchs and requires some work) and I got this from a guy in aberdeen. Mikes brother Paul bought my friend Colin's raven blue lupo with red interior a while back too so a few ties going on there!

I also rejoined the Lupo GTI circle this week, not blue though... :tongueout:

• Like 1