Awful day!

maarymc

Went to buy some porsche tombstones for my lupo today after making a deal with a guy on ebay, finally got to his house after getting lost and he tells me that he forgot to take them off ebay and someone bought them on buy it now! FUMING.

Then thought all is not lost as on my journey i was going to swing by an old scrap yard that said they had a mk5 golf bootlid for me, and when i got there, no handle. So it was no use to me :(

So after a quarter tank of fuel later i return home empty handed.

what a rubbish day!!

:angry2:

Went to buy some porsche tombstones for my lupo today after making a deal with a guy on ebay, finally got to his house after getting lost and he tells me that he forgot to take them off ebay and someone bought them on buy it now! FUMING.

Then thought all is not lost as on my journey i was going to swing by an old scrap yard that said they had a mk5 golf bootlid for me, and when i got there, no handle. So it was no use to me :(

So after a quarter tank of fuel later i return home empty handed.

what a rubbish day!!

:angry2:

That's weird!

He should of just cancelled the BIN transaction, refunded the buyer (if they had already paid) and then just claimed the item was damaged........

That's what I would have done.

Not that I'm dodgy or anything....... ;)

• Like 2

How far are you looking to go for your seats? I've had some for years that I've never done anything with and now the need for coilovers is greater than the need for the seats, I've only got the fronts tho

That's weird!

He should of just cancelled the BIN transaction, refunded the buyer (if they had already paid) and then just claimed the item was damaged........

That's what I would have done.

Not that I'm dodgy or anything....... ;)

Yeah i asked him to cancel the other person but as they paid full price for them he didnt really want to, which is fair enough! :(

How far are you looking to go for your seats? I've had some for years that I've never done anything with and now the need for coilovers is greater than the need for the seats, I've only got the fronts tho

Hey, yeah im only after fronts! thinking about taking my rear seats out all together :) How much is your asking price? i made a deal with this guy for 75 if i picked them up that day, but they were damaged.

Pic's of the car.

and maybe a cheeky selfie :thumbsup:

Heres a pic of the car, its completely standard at the moment. Im gathering all the parts i need then everything can happen at once! exciting.

no 'cheeky selfie' though im afraid.

Sorry for the terrible quality, damn i phone.

photo5.jpg

Gotta love a bit o' taff green :wub:

James, Rich is a bad influence on you young man ;)

Gotta love a bit o' taff green :wub:

James, Rich is a bad influence on you young man ;)

yeah, cant wait to have the paint redone. such a nice colour!