Yellow Lupo, A59!

Al3xTee

Hi! Yes they're BBS RZs, I must say I liked your little blue touches to your rims! I was on my way home from work in Barnoldswick :)

They looked nice man! Good stance you got there.Thanks dude! Do you live in Blackpool? heck of a journey! I remember you posting on a northwest meet but i dont think anything has come of it (or it has and i missed it)

Thanks bud :) yes I do live in Blackpool and yes it is a massive journey. Unfortunately I won't have the arosa much longer, perhaps this time next year before I can afford a diesel golf! But it's in with the job so got to be done! Where abouts in Lancashire do you live, are you around that side often?

There is a Blackpool meet every first Thursday of the month, Deutsch works, some nice cars there. It's at the Yeadon way pub, at the end of the m55. This Thursday as it happens!

Edited by Arosa.Al
  • Like 1

Jesus mate! heck of a journey! You going to be selling the Arosa then? Let me know if you are i might know someone who is interested. Its a 1Litre isnt it?

I live in Preston fella! I work as a property manager for Ribble Valley Lettings so im out and about Clitheroe, Whalley and so on most the time.

This Thursday you say! what time is that kicking off then? If im free ill head down :)