Clayton's Tornado Red GTI..

CLAYTONJONES

Looks good! I have a set of Cambridge rears; really need to finish de-tangoing them and swap them over.

If you can find an Arosa in a breakers the have little covers which cover the rear light mounting screw heads.

On the spacer front; I have a set of 10mm spacers which I keep planning on fitting on the front, but can never be arsed finding extended bolts; specifically locking bolts.

Looks good! I have a set of Cambridge rears; really need to finish de-tangoing them and swap them over.

If you can find an Arosa in a breakers the have little covers which cover the rear light mounting screw heads.

On the spacer front; I have a set of 10mm spacers which I keep planning on fitting on the front, but can never be arsed finding extended bolts; specifically locking bolts.

Cheers :) I was going to de-tango these before fitting but couldn't wait to get them on haha. I will do it one day.

Thanks for the tip i will keep that in mind!

I'm not sure what i could get away with on the front, i would like 10mm but think it would rub? :/

OK Clayton, I see what you mean now. How are these de-tangoed ?

I am thinking of getting a set as the car I may be buying needs one rear lens as the reverse part is cracked and letting water in.

Seeing as I need 1, why not buy 2 :twisted:

Edited by spy

Interesting approach - how does that affect the turn signal ?

Is the bulb white and the lens makes it yellow or is the bulb yellow and makes no difference ?

Thanks Silver. I know the ones you mean. I bought a set a few moths ago for my Porsche so as to avoid the orange bulb showing through.

Which as the correct ones (pins, voltage and wattage wise) for the GTi ?

Beautiful lupo dude! Just a quick question, is that colour standard? Or has it been resprayed? If it has been resprayed then was the boot and engine bay done too? Apologies if there's photos of the engine bay or boot that I've missed!!