Non-starter

hey guys!

I was looking for a few pointers on what might get my brothers Lupo starting, its been sitting unused with the battery disconnected for about 3 months....and now it wont start!

Its got so much life in it just missing the last little push! has anyone got any ideas on what i could try? based on me trying with minimal mechanical knowledge. Ive tried disconnecting the positive terminal for 5 mins and re attaching but still no luck, also recharged battery and pushed the ****er down the road!

well actually, ive tried jump starting in and left it connected for a fair amount of time. as soon as i take the leads off though and try to start it it goes completely dead within about 10 seconds.

but its still not starting whilst connected with jump leads, so cant solely be the battery, right?

Thing is, it appears lupo's hate being left for a few months. Whip off the leads from the plugs, crank it and see if you get spark, if you do, it's possibly fuel related.

GOT HER STARTED!! :D such a good feeling! haha

Got her hooked upto an industrial battery charger for a bit then tried starting while pumping on the accelerator, up she went!

Im guessing it was just no fuel in the lines after being left