Gary's silver arosa!

Lupo-Gaz

Might have a go at fitting the Cambridge rears at the weekend, anyone know what ill need to do this?

Theres an arosa to lupo light guide in the how to section!

So nice with new rears(lights).

Is they OEM , du you have any art.nr for them?

Cambridge ahh , why is they called that?

They are called 'Cambridge' because they were standard on the Cambridge edition (aka SE) lupos.

Never got around to fitting the lights, was my mates birthday last weekend so I was too hungover! May try this weekend.

Theres an arosa to lupo light guide in the how to section!

They are called 'Cambridge' because they were standard on the Cambridge edition (aka SE) lupos.

I've had a look at the 'how to' really helpful thanks :)

Also just purchased some black lower door cards to match the headlining etc so im now on the look out for some black rear and front upper door cards if anyone knows of any for sale?

• 2 weeks later...

So I eventually got round to fitting my cambridge rears I say I did but really it was my brother, im less than useless with any sort of electrics! Cars starting to come along now and im pretty happy with it so far, still needs to be lowered at the back alot more! I had to replace the centre section of the exhaust as I ripped it in half coming off my drive too fast, after i replaced it the engine management light came on. I replaced the lambda sensor which did not nothing, turned out it was just a faulty connection and one of the connectors had a bit of rust on! All sorted now though! Also fitted my red seat belts that ive had for a while now!

010_zps9f359f66.jpg

Nice and shiny!

006_zps2acc24df.jpg

001_zpsf69dedc6.jpg

002_zpsbb2fa54e.jpg

As always feedback appreciated :)

Gary

• 3 weeks later...

Another little update, bought a few little things to tidy the 'rosa up a little bit, ebay specials!

New tax disc holder.

002_zpsc1df62a9.jpg

Floor mats. (bought for a Lupo, didn't know they were different so they dont fit)

003_zps3d179bfd.jpg

Stubby Aeriel.

005_zpsf8f38d97.jpg

Wind deflectors.

019_zps30e9d3b1.jpg

Aero Wipers.

020_zps11c03bb2.jpg

Dice dust caps.

011_zps2e41e0a0.jpg

And finally how the car sits at the minute :)

007_zps2fdad516.jpg

018_zpsf7ab7183.jpg

Thats about it, as usual, comments welcome :yes:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Not a lot happening as I'm saving for a holiday, was toying with the idea of selling but decided to keep the rosa! caught my wheel which I'm gutted about, deciding whether or not to just get it fixed or change the colour!

E3313B25-1A7F-4849-832E-7C68351D3992_zps

Bye for now :)

813482A7-5CCE-463B-8DD2-5E2EC8A4CD74_zps

2A2840F6-8B2D-4A67-AE35-5D20ABE72F71_zps

431DCA99-34E8-40B1-A57D-B02F7195125F_zps

• 3 weeks later...

This looks really cool. I've seen it on my estate (kibblesworth) a couple of times.

You thought about Mk3 Golf colour concept Recaro's for this? Slide straight in and very comfortable.

Thanks man, yeah my girlfriend lives in Kibblesworth so I'm up there a lot! I did have a few plans, seats included, however last week i made a decision and part ex'd the Arosa for a new Up! Gunna miss it but loving the Up!

BE4B530A-D2FF-4407-A2DF-8BF33E61737B_zps

• 4 weeks later...