Best Quick Detailer?

Al3xTee

Hi, looking for previous experiences on quick detailers, I'm not after a long lasting expensive one, just something that will go on quickly and last a day or two with rain. Thanks :)

• Like 1

Get along to Halfords, they still have a 3 for 2 on car cleaning products. Autoglym, Meguiars, TurtleWax, Mer all included.

Get along to Halfords, they still have a 3 for 2 on car cleaning products. Autoglym, Meguiars, TurtleWax, Mer all included.

I will have a mosey in Halfords tomorrow ta :)

I will also look into kleen freaks, I've heard good things, cheers guys :)

If you are looking protection from a QD, auto finesse's finale contains some Carnuaba. However grand finale by Zanio is the best for protection.

Joe

I've never really used QD for a couple reasons. The main reason is that if you're using a QD that has some carnauba in it then surely when you use an LSP then it won't take that well (mainly talking about sealant and not wax)?? Edited by Pete91

You wouldn't use a QD before a sealant you'd use an IPA (eg. Car pro eraser) to prep the surface and then seal.

A QD with Carnuaba would be used a couple of weeks down the line to gain some gloss and a bit of protection :)

Aye sorry maybe I didn't word it very well. What I'd normally do is give it a prep with AF TP and then go over with AF TC. But if, say, a week later you want to used a QD...would that not screw it up if you wanted to add another layer of tough coat a week later? If you get me lol?

Yup I get you :)

If I was you I'd layer the tough coat a couple of times, and then use a QD once the desired amount is layed down, so your then just topping it up.

Hope that helps.

Joe

ive used lots of quick detailers and agree with joe both auto finesse finale and zaino are both pretty good, the kleen freeks one is ok but dosnt bowl me over, my personal favourite for the shine it leaves and for how it vanishes into the paint is chemical guys pro detailer i always make sure i have some of this in my collection, but its all down to personnal preference youll have to try some and see and thats part of the fun :)