1.8 turbo injectors

Anthony Gaulter

Lupos 16v engine are different from a Polo AFH engine.

Maybe they are the same, just lookup the resistans before plugging them in....

Lupo standard injectors are very short while the APY/BAM injectors are "normal" size so they may need spacers.

Everything will fit if you really want it to.... : )

Well going to look at a set this week so i will find out if they will fit or not, might fit the fuel rail to if it will go on and I have got a vw ajusteble fuel presure regulator that gose up to 5bar so it should give me some more poke :)

I dunno is this just me but your build seems terribly planned. I mean you fitted a turbo without knowing how to get enough fuel in and the compression ratio right. Surely you should have sorted all this stuff before you even bought the turbo?

Well first time i have done any engine mods on a car and change of plan was orignly was going to run her low boost on standard compretion then desided I want more boost more speed more power lol, so now lowering compretion fitting bigger injectors, stand alown ecu and any other bits and bobs I get along on this mad jurny of fitting a turbo anyway car cost me £300 and turbo £80 so if I blow it up! It's no biggie

• 2 weeks later...

2.5mm spacer plate loweres compression to 8:5:1.

good turbo compression

theres a company on ebay that will make you a decomp plate if you send them a head gasket