LED Sightlights

Skezza

Been checking out some LED sidelights for the Lupo :)

I know these will fit very nicely :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-New-Xenon-5SMD-LED-Side-Light-White-Bulb-T10-W5W-501-INTERIOR-EXTERIOR-Bulbs-/161020837001?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item257d96fc89

But I imagine these will be brighter, but will they fit :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/42-LED-SMD-White-T10-W5W-501-194-168-192-Car-Signal-Side-Light-Bulb-Lamp-12V-/400458039483?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d3d28c0bb

I quite like the second set but they are definitely bigger than the originals. Any advice ?

the second set wont fit - tried them on a friend's lupo - dont fit through the hole - which is a pretty stupid design floor. I have the non-led blue ones that produce only a dim white light - not very bright but just look clean.

That's a real shame, I imagine they're pretty bright. I'm thinking of going for the top set then. I'm not sure how bright they are either, but I figured the bottom one would be very bright, at least for a side light lol. Oh well, I'll live :) I still need to work out how to replace a side light lol!

Is that like an adapter? The second link I mean?

Cool, I might give them a try. It was Mike I think who I saw get one from Hong Kong and they seemed pretty reasonable. I guess it's pot luck. I haven't worked out how to remove a sidelight yet, perhaps I should do that first :P

• 3 weeks later...

Those cree lights are super bright. I fitted a set of stop tail and they were brighter than normal filament but they blew in a couple of days