Rear wiper jet not working!

Epick

Hey Everyone,

My Girlfriend has a Bright yellow lupo! It has it's MoT coming up very soon and the rear window wiper jet won't spray the wiper fluid, I'll be having a look this evening. I've heard this is a common problem is there anything I should be looking for?

Cheers!

Hey Everyone,

My Girlfriend has a Bright yellow lupo! It has it's MoT coming up very soon and the rear window wiper jet won't spray the wiper fluid, I'll be having a look this evening. I've heard this is a common problem is there anything I should be looking for?

Cheers!

Passenger side, door card off, plastic trim off, reveal washer pipe disconnected, reconnect, plastic trim back on, door card back on, right stalk push forward, watch water squirt out. Stand back and admire your work.

hi, it may be that the plastic pipe inside the wiper motor has broken, the water then leaks from the motor casing, this happened to mine.

Thanks for all the replies! I took the boot plastic card off and anyway it's the actual jet isn't facing up so it squirts inside the boot. Can the black plastic cap on top of the jet be pulled off? I imagine I need to loosen the bolt then twist the jet up and retighten

just twist the black jet carefully with a pair of pliers until it sprays where you want it to, simples. be careful though, geoff

• 8 months later...

How do you pull off the plastic trim in the bootlid? I've got as far as taking the torx screws out of the boot lid trim handles, popped out the white clips. I can flex the trim down far enough to see the hose has popped off, but I can't pull the trim off anymore. It looks like there's bigger clips inside that are part of the trim, but I can't relieve them from the slots there in. Any ideas?

How do you pull off the plastic trim in the bootlid? I've got as far as taking the torx screws out of the boot lid trim handles, popped out the white clips. I can flex the trim down far enough to see the hose has popped off, but I can't pull the trim off anymore. It looks like there's bigger clips inside that are part of the trim, but I can't relieve them from the slots there in. Any ideas?

Pull. Hard haha