Dink removal?

aaron.hoppy

No banter is banter stuff like that is just messing about but if someone threatened my family joking or not I'd take that very very seriously.

If he said he would kill the other guy that's fine lol but you don't bring peoples family into it.

I thought he had a Vietnamese illegal in his boot who wouldn't get out.

I have a "dink" in my bonnet from a stone which also chipped the windscreen in 2 places.

I like to look at it as a scar which hides a war wound, a wound that has not healed, a wound for which I will get revenge, from a war which I survived, but is not yet ended...

I know you said you tried a dent puller tool. was it along the lines of this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-BODY-DENT-PULLER-BODY-WORK-PANEL-GLUE-GUN-REPAIR-TOOL-KIT-/380531811025?pt=UK_Body_Shop_Supplies_Paint&hash=item589976a2d1

I think this looks like it should do the job on most dents :) looks strong!

I have a "dink" in my bonnet from a stone which also chipped the windscreen in 2 places.

I like to look at it as a scar which hides a war wound, a wound that has not healed, a wound for which I will get revenge, from a war which I survived, but is not yet ended...

This reminds me of a funny story from work, we were in a training session about customer satisfaction and my STM commented on bad customer relations procedure is like having chinks in our armour, and that can lead to our downfall as a dealership, and then he said that, and I quote 'We need to be vigilant in making sure that above all else we should keep an eye out for chinks and be proactive in keep all chinks out of our showroom.'

He received a muffled chuckle from most of us and a disciplinary from the boss as several ppl in the general area were of, eastern origin lets say.....

Thats possibly the most beautiful response aha

I know you said you tried a dent puller tool. was it along the lines of this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-BODY-DENT-PULLER-BODY-WORK-PANEL-GLUE-GUN-REPAIR-TOOL-KIT-/380531811025?pt=UK_Body_Shop_Supplies_Paint&hash=item589976a2d1

I think this looks like it should do the job on most dents :) looks strong!

Was that exact one I used! the glue just shatters before it pulls the dent :(

• 1 month later...

Take it from somebody in the know ;) and dont waste your money on crap off ebay . If you search around you should get a good pdr tech in your area without breaking the bank . Just google paintless dent repair and your area