Who's been the Fastest

Me and my friend were discussing how fast we've been in our cars hes only just passed and been 95mph ive been 110mph not really pushing it hard and not much road but just wondering how fast can lupos go?

It not about top speed anyway, its about being able to hold a half decent average speed through the bends. KWs help with that :thumbup:

Morbid premonitions of future threads !!!!!!!

As soon as I saw you'd replied I felt it was necessary to read this thread :P and reply of course.

Well, my Lupo SDI is absolutely rapido which is the greatest of speed greats. Rapido > Rapid > Fast > Slow > Barry.

It's so fast, that the tyres melt, so I've had it professionally restricted to 500Mph.

I also attached my ClubLupo sticker this weekend which definitely added another 5Mph!

• Like 1

I've heard stickers add masses of torque? I daren't put any on my 1 litre, in case I overtake BM's on the motorway..

i had my Gti restricted to 160mph....

no offence but you sound like a cock. if you want to go fast go on a drivers experience day. Lupo's are not fast.

unfortunately i can imagine you and your mates bragging about whos a better driver... neither of you. i feel sorry for anyone who gets in your car.

plus your the kind of dick head who makes insurance expensive for the rest of us when you smash it up so scrap what i first said about offence and i hope you took lots of it!

depends on the car pete. My punto for example, i was trying to see how smooth it was and how many miles i could get out of a tank! haha

we all give it some stick from time to time and i will be the first to admit i cleared the 130 barrier in my Gti, but i didnt go around asking if anyone else was faster and how fast it would go.

Well I can openly admit how fast I have driven because I've done it on the Autobahn :thumbsup: Revs bit over 6000 and my speedo was showing 210 km/h. It is not really a pleasure driving so fast in an original GTI :glare: Much more fun driving on a winding road :wub: