south wales meet!, 12th may 2013, 1:00pm

the ball has starting rolling on this. got loads of local interest in this. at the moment the location is the showcase cinema carpark in Nant Garw (5 mins off m4 j32) nice and easy to find!

pm me for details, and let me know (post on here if your interested)

tempted. only a roll up the m4..

yes!, come along!, everyone is welcome, success is purely down to people turning up!, it can only happen if people arrive, would be nice to have a get together anyway. current owners, previous owners, enthusiasts, etc. there is never anything around this way, so lets make it a good one!

after going to the krispy kremes meet in bristol and nearly getting totally beached on a speedhump, i can confirm that the chosen location is totally low friendly and has no speedhumps! :)

I think I might pop along to this if I prep my car ready in time, Japfest is the day before and I've never been so keen to go! :)

Should I do japfest too? (plus I thought I was giving you a lift?) Haha

• Like 1

been down to the site today to try and get some sort of discount or incentive from nandos and Frankie and bennys, nandos were not very forthcoming, but the woman covering the managers shift down f&b's said to see the general manager on Tuesday. so i'll update with any progress of this! (they also have a bar, for passangers and rebels to have a pint!)

• Like 2