Brake hoses-GTI

Ok, I'm after some new brake hoses and looked at a few threads on here but they're a bit old now so wondering if anyone has recently had any experience with sets. I'm looking at this set at the mo...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Lupo-All-models-inc-GTI-1997-2005-Goodridge-Brake-Hoses-Stainless-Fittings-/300848902608?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item460bfdf1d0

I know these kits don't include the rear axle hose but I'm led to believe that hose is braided underneath the rubber anyways, I'm just wondering if anyone has come across any issues fitting these or other probs that I may run into, thanks!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Lupo-GTi-2000-02-Goodridge-Braided-Brake-Lines-/200853108285?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2ec3c7363d

I'd go for these, ran them on my oaky abf years ago and they were super sexy.

For the rears someone was knocking out the conversion kits a few years ago but it would be purely for aesthetics. Just buy some new genuine ones for the back to complete the set.

I'm a label whore. I have goodridge on the current mk2 project. (Eibach, powerflex, fk, bbs,durex, recaro, digifiz, brembo. quaiffe,etc...)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Lupo-GTi-2000-02-Goodridge-Braided-Brake-Lines-/200853108285?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2ec3c7363d

I'd go for these, ran them on my oaky abf years ago and they were super sexy.

For the rears someone was knocking out the conversion kits a few years ago but it would be purely for aesthetics. Just buy some new genuine ones for the back to complete the set.

That link shows a set of 4 hoses, I take it the other 2 don't fit properly on the rears?

try hel brake lines, ive been using them for years, theyre stainless and you can get different colours. i think you might find that the gti has a six line kit and its most definately not the same as other lupos. i speak from experience... geoff

Are you sure Geoff?

Six lines?

Are the rear two pipes actually connected to the brake lines themselves?

Kinda like your mk4 golf.

Joe, I really should have just bought some KWs. If I wasn't going to chuck some funds at another area of the car I might have considered it.

no rich i'm not completely sure, i just assumed as the rear brake hoses are completely different to the standard lupo that it must be six line. i contacted hel about the rear but they never got back to me. when i did our conversion i used the std lines from hel (sounds good that doesn't it??)and the rear lines that i got with the axle , it works but i haven't got fancy kawasaki green lines to the back calipers just the standard ones in stunning vw black. when did you see my golf then?