Well hello! New member from Germany

Jahre

Grüße from Germany :wave:

I'm a new member from Germany. Just bought myself a 2004 silver Lupo GTI. I was thinking of getting one already last year but because of having to move back to Finland for a while I didn't had the change to buy one. Now finally got one :tongueout: Luckily I found a really good one from a dealer. It was a early 2004 model with 138 tkm spent on the road. Of course it had all the extras and a MP3/Bluetooth radio :surprise: I haven't seen such a radio ever and I was of course quite pleased to have one, because now I don't need to buy one with a MP3 capability. I also got a one year warranty for the engine an gearbox so worry free kilometers :)

I have been planning to do some upgrades to the suspensions and wheels. I really like to take part in ADAC Slalom here and regarding that I want to improve the handling. I would really like to have KW V3 but if I have understood it right KW doesn't make V3 for Lupo :( If someone has good tips regarding some suspension and handling improvements I would appreciate a lot!

Here is a crappy photo from my GTI

20130315_151421_zps50af581a.jpg