Club Lupo members in Germany

Jahre

Hi everybody :wave:

I'm a new member in the Club Lupo. Just got myself a mint conditioned GTI, finally after a year of waiting. I'm now living in Germany, originally I'm from Finland. I've noticed that some of the forum members are from Germany so I was thinking of putting a thread where people could share event, meet, etc. info regarding Germany. I myself am very interested to know are there other Lupo enthusiast living somewhere in the region Stuttgart?

My German skills are somewhat ok but it is still hard to understand what people write in the German Lupo forums. That's why I'm asking from here :) Also any info regarding meets would be nice. I'm also interested to know about the German rules regarding tuning and modifications. Anybody who knows anything about them can feel free to write me :)

I hope this thread is in the right section and if there is already a similar thread then please let me know!

Grüße

Henri

well, nothing worth driving for imho, most of the "dub scene" here are teenagers with VWs with more fiberglass than car, so we really know how to ruin VWs here lol :D