insurer wont allow coilovers

garetharosa

21, im gunna put the alloys on deal with the arch gap and get a new insurer in august when its time to renew, ive sent zurich and email cos the guy at endsleigh said theres nothing he can do, dont expect much other than a copy and pasted section of their policy shite that probs wouldn't be too relevent.

Yeah just go with someone else, unless you've been with them more than a couple of months & you'll lose a significant amount of NCD I suppose, in which case suck it up & sack em off come renewal time.

its only stopping my car look like everyone elses essentially but im tired of seeing stocks rolling about being driven by old ladies, then when i do see a modded one i feel ashammed that mine doesnt look as awesome and it makes me sad

Silver! Today, 07:12 PM

So you'd be even unhappier seeing an oldy drive a lowered GTI.

I won't flash you then.

You can get in trouble for that you know !

Edited by GTIChris

• 2 weeks later...

My insurance won't allow any mods! Gutted. I'm gonna wait out this year and get myself some NCB. At least then I will be 21 with a years NCB and I can slam it on some nice banded steels. Mm mm mmmmm. It's easier to wait the year out and then find someone who don't mind you making your car look sexy.