ATS Cups

ElliotC95

Hi everyone,

i'm new to this think i'm in the right area ha

I have a seat arosa 1.0l 2001 mk2 and im looking to put it on some dishes! the car is standard at the moment standard wheels suspension etc... except it has 19mm rear spacers. I'm looking to euro the car ready for RTTS 2013;), the new wheels i am looking to buy are ATS Cups 15x7j et 28, am i going to be able to fit these straight to my arosa, without arch work

any replies are appreciated:)

Many Thanks, Elliot

I can't imagine you will have any trouble at standard height. But I can imagine at standard height AND spaced it will look terrible. And just a heads up, RTTS has nothing but bad reviews. I would think twice. But of course it's your decision

Edited by Arosa.Al

Are you Tim Westwoods love child ?

Also euro'ing your car means nothing, plus wtf is " putting it on some dishes" is this new street slang that the cool kids ?

As above, alloys, spacers and standard height will look crap.

Lower it and then have a look for wheels, even a standard car lowered looks alot better

• Like 2

hahaha "tim westwoods love child" ? whats that about lool, i wasnt planning on running the spacers aswell as the cups, but i was planning on lowering the arosa on coilovers but been put off after the price insurance have given me!:-/, thanks for the replies though

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's all depends on tyres.

Fitted on mine CUPS different tyres and the only ones whom rubbed on archs are 195.45, only at back axle.

Solved rubb when swapped to 165.50: tyres stretched void any rubbing problem.