Bad boy bonnet

TristJones

Very few can make a bad boy bonnet work, and by very few I mean no one. In my opinion, and many others', they're awful. But it's your car, I can't imagine they'd be very expensive.

Edited by Arosa.Al
  • Like 1

You'd need to get someone to weld the bonnet and then get it sprayed. Personally i'd rather weld my face to my ass.

This could catch on..

• Like 2

Ive been lookin at the bad boy bonnets and cant decide if they are worth the money ? And how much some people have paid ?

^ this was me when i first joined the forum, i asked about them. After a few more days posting on here you'll see the error of your ways, Jimmy Saville has a better reputation that Bad boy bonnets on here :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Done to death and makes you look like a chavney ****. I implore you to invest your time & money in better mods. Be original.

If you like it; do it. But in all honesty I would recommend sourcing a spare bonnet and keeping your original somewhere safe, so when you are fed up of it you can put it back to how God intended.

Then sell your badboy bonnet on.

...but you know, sometimes you get an itch and you've just got to scratch it.

It's your car so it should reflect you. Most of the members on here just follow the dub scene. Baahahaaaaa Baaaaahaaa

7632753712_c6a9d684e6.jpg
Follow the leader. by Ray Crabb, on Flickr

like everyones said, its your car so its your decision, but if you don't like the sweet innocent face of the lupo, why didn't you get an arosa?

• Like 1

it's one of those cases when its entirely up to you what you do with your car. i got absolutely slated when i asked the same question as you , i was being bullied by my daughter into doing it for her but we decided not to for various reasons, not just for the reactions given up by various club members, but because we , ourselves were not entirely sure about it, so we didnt, but we might have, you know what i mean. at the end of the day, its up to you...

• Like 1

I just hate to think of people spending good money making their car look cheap & tacky. Cruel to be kind and all that :lol:

yeah, i was never sure about it, but its a marmite thing isn't it?

Ive been lookin at the bad boy bonnets and cant decide if they are worth the money ? And how much some people have paid ?

Anotherofthelupo_zps548a6c37.jpg

This is mine, I got loads of stick for getting BB bonet , but F**k it , if you like it go for it, and makes the car individual

• Like 2

• 7 years later...
On 3/20/2013 at 9:21 AM, Silver! said:

If you like it; do it. But in all honesty I would recommend sourcing a spare bonnet and keeping your original somewhere safe, so when you are fed up of it you can put it back to how God intended.

Then sell your badboy bonnet on.

God, the Trinity, didn't like it as God, was undecided as Jesus, even though it gave him a Resurrection, PFFFT long hair and sandals, but dug it as the holy Ghost!