Whats the best to bring up polished wheels?

consam44

working through a few grades of sand paper, polishing wheel on a dremel, metal polish etc, your question is more related on how to keep them looking good. I think this is the problem with polished wheels, you could try a good wheel sealant but as far as that I think just getting them to a good standard and every now and then re do them to remove oxidisation.

Megs metal polish. I use to use autosol and then went to megs and it's phenomenal in comparison. Thing is though, they're always going to get dull after a few days so you just need to clean them all the time. What material is it?

Clean wheels, buff up, nice and shiney, seal wheels, wheels get dirty, clean wheels, brake dust and other crap comes off a lot easier and doesn't get into the pores of the metal because you coated them with sealant

My mate runs an alloy polishing business and only recommends Zepplin for after care. Mike the Polisher on E38 also recommends it. It's alot finer than Megs and Autosol. I'll try and get some pics up later of the finish I've had on my wheels with it.

Edited by Huw Pugh

Id need to spend alot of time to get mine to that much of a mirror polish hmm might just do it what where lips like before u done it? My are all like a dull coulor use auto sol they come uo nice for a couple of days