anyone notice people asking members opinion on every car based decision!

vince172

kind of winding me up now, maybe its just me. I understand the forum principle and it is amazing for finding out important information, but some threads ask the most crazy questions... shall i paint these?, do i fit these?, what colour shall i go? etc etc, its your blinking car, do what YOU want!!

It's the nature of the beast, just gotta deal with it, either ignore the threads or contribute to them, the real head banger is when you offer helpful input 9 times out of 10 your advice is ignored anyways.

• Like 2

yeah! just wish people would make their cars their own, rather than what the other members like. each to their own. there is a difference asking for advice and asking for people to tell you what to do!

There's one answer to all these kind of threads: "Flip a coin about your doubt, and when the coin is in mid air, you really know what you want"

Its either hit or miss tho' aint it.

People who try and be different usually end up getting shot down. Toe the scene line or ignore the haters and get on with it

That's ****, they only get shot down if their idea of different is sticker bombing their lensos. I always appreciate originality, providing its not Corsa style and is not bodged.

For the record, that ^ says ****

Fine, apart from the elusive lottery win.

Lupo needs a spring clean as does the Dune. Thinking new Karchar and snow foam: after all it is TSOs birthday on Sat.

A win you say?

And I'm not trying to put you off, karchers are great, but I've learnt my lesson, don't buy one of the cheaper ones, they are made by karcher but nowhere near as well.

As for snow foam, autobrite direct. Their hd lance and magifoam combo is the best around :)

That's ****, they only get shot down if their idea of different is sticker bombing their lensos. I always appreciate originality, providing its not Corsa style and is not bodged.

For the record, that ^ says ****

Haven't got time to read this comment I'm outside taking the stickers off my lensos :-)

A win you say?

And I'm not trying to put you off, karchers are great, but I've learnt my lesson, don't buy one of the cheaper ones, they are made by karcher but nowhere near as well.

As for snow foam, autobrite direct. Their hd lance and magifoam combo is the best around :)

I only do cheap car insurance.

whats more annoying is when people complain about first world problems on forums......

if you dont like dont look, nature of the forum beast surely

All well and good... if you're blind.

How could you conceivably complain about something, without being able to see it? Mm'hmm?

i need some help tho....

iv bought some new wheels but dont know what colour to do them and what tyres to have. Also could someone suggest a colour for my mk1... i cant decide

i need some help tho....

iv bought some new wheels but dont know what colour to do them and what tyres to have. Also could someone suggest a colour for my mk1... i cant decide

Two tone, burgundy and gold :ninja:

i need some help tho....

brushed bare metal with silver wheels and 195 90 15's should sort you mk1 out dude

i need some help tho....

You want to see if someone's selling those stretched tyres, that's what my mates mate has!

oh mint! thanks for all your input everyone! does anyone know where i get these stretched tyres from? is there a specific stretched tyre shop?

im also thinking of painting the car myself in a field. Does anyone have any suggestions of what stuff i need to do it?