GTi mpg

davidelliott294

If you're having a good time it's smiles per gallon and you shouldn't worry about it.

Do a tank conservatively and then report back.

Been having an awesome time..

I filled it again earlier, got £38 in (not including removing the air).

I will try drive like a granny.

Not worried about MPG, just want to make sure it ain't running rich and should.be getting more miles for the same sort of smiles :)

If you're driving it properly at high speeds accelerating through the revs and generally bouncing it about a bit then 170 is about right.

Sometimes it is good to try to get a decent amount out of the tank just to know that things are running right.

If you're driving it properly at high speeds accelerating through the revs and generally bouncing it about a bit then 170 is about right.

Sometimes it is good to try to get a decent amount out of the tank just to know that things are running right.

+1, not sure if your engine has them but maf's and lambda's arent always flagged up by the CEL.

I get between 170 and 215 per tank on momentum or v power, all depends on if its motorway or around town

Yeah sounds about right to me, i get about 180 to a tank when giving it stick. Although i have got as little as 140 to a tank on one occasion when spending a day driving my favorite roads. Then again when being sensible i have got about 240. Always using v-power by the way.

Mike

Edited by Thissy

Yeah think it's pump related lol about 170 needs nanagment to get the most out of it after a omex 600

Is there something wrong with it?

What power are to putting out?

Not sure yet, taking it easy to see how many miles I get to a tank then deciding :)

Standard power but I wasn't exactly taking it easy on my last tank of fuel, was having quite a bit of fun tbh.