Project 2- Anthracite 6n2 TDi

Thooooom

Nice looking tractor!

love a tractor! finally getting some nice mpg and not hearing my car scream on the motorway everyday.

165/45/15s ordered. more low needed. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

165/45s are now on, its so much lower! these photos were taken just after putting them on and messing with the suspension, looking at it i think its dropped a bit more since.

8629999154_071de9a6ea_b.jpg

8629997334_56768bc1d9_b.jpg

Drove up to a JDM meet yesterday with a friend in his ridiculously low Corrado. some of the peoples faces when we were going over speedbumps were hilarious. Showing them what real low looks like.

Sump is about 2 fingers from the floor, lets see how many days i last before i smash my sump doing 400 miles a week :lol:

wow thanks people.

had the car up yesterday to see how the undertray was doing, its pretty wrecked. burnt a hole through it. so ive pulled it off, and then hit my sump twice that same day, no cracks yet though!

906157_10151397414648549_469267921_o.jpg

• Like 1

Photo of the polo at edition i took, so bloody low. :wub:

8649673714_03e6b67b49_c.jpg

thanks man! was just about to post this up!

went to EE on the weekend, show was really good, becoming one of my favourite of the year. photos!

we stopped on the way to get some air in my friends tyres, just happened to park up like this and get an awesome photo

902021_614651775229533_667428039_o.jpg

and rolling shots...

901672_614651735229537_474868951_o.jpg

906958_614651748562869_1688535851_o.jpg

And Craig Mahoney managed to get this awesome shot of the car parked up at EE

906574_10152748086875402_1113298825_o.jp

wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

next on the to do list is:

• camber shims
  • something between 5 - 8mm rear spacers
  • temporarily spray over my rusted wing
  • find a new wing ph34r.png
  • service!

Still can't get over how good this looks Thom! I Can't wait till i am FINALLY driving and get my car sat nicely! I Saw you actually a few weeks back with your mates silver Arosa actually driving by Trinity.

Still can't get over how good this looks Thom! I Can't wait till i am FINALLY driving and get my car sat nicely! I Saw you actually a few weeks back with your mates silver Arosa actually driving by Trinity.

i dont remember that day at all, but cool dude! yeah man it will be awesome to see your car rolling round and to finally meet you haha

Just out of interest did you go to tescos for midnight release for Forza Horizon, i know it is a long shot and ages ago but i sware it was you that was there! But i was unsure so didn't say hi.... Going to seem like a right K**b if it werent even you hahaha!

Just out of interest did you go to tescos for midnight release for Forza Horizon, i know it is a long shot and ages ago but i sware it was you that was there! But i was unsure so didn't say hi.... Going to seem like a right K**b if it werent even you hahaha!

HAHAHA yes dude i did! we were loitering around in the game isle seeing if theyd already put it out, was you one of the other 2 kids who bought it ? i had no idea man. haha. should have said something.