lupo door won't open

JordyyBabee

My lupo door won't open from the inside I have to do down my window to get out my car.. How do I fix it and quick? Bearing in mind there's no door cards what do I do? Becayse I honestly can not deal with turning up somewhere and having to get out using the window, a feamle gets enough looks as it is ?...

any chance you can post a video / pics of you climbing out? it may help with the diagnosis, there's bound to be a clue in them. :innocent:

oh and welcome - notice its your first post.

Edited by booble

Look at the mechanism for the handle, there's a hook that pulls like a cable. Is that cable attached? If not, attach it :) Simple :P:D

If you have no cards, then I assume you might not have a handle either... just pull the cable lol!

any chance you can post a video / pics of you climbing out? it may help with the diagnosis, there's bound to be a clue in them. :innocent:

oh and welcome - notice its your first post.

a video, haha that's a new one :P

Firstly, welcome :) pictures may help in the diagnosis. Something is probably detached

ive got some door cards if you want them (free to propa geordie like) might sort out your probs and i'm not far away, i'll have a look if you want just pm me