Air Horn!

Hi All, I'll post this here because as this puts a smile on all my passengers faces I think it counts as "in car entertainment"

Right, the story goes like this, my normal factory fitted horn ended up filled with water, and sounded quieter than an ants fart! So I did some shopping around and decided that instead of being normal, I would fit an air horn, Looked on ebay, and found this bad boy!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LA-CUCARACHA-MUSICAL-12V-CAR-AIR-HORNS-KIT-SET-NEW-HORN-/370533771491?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item564588a8e3

After it being sat in a box for a month I decided to fit it the other day, and boy was it a struggle, 3 prototype brackets and a good 2 days of work later it was in, I managed to fit it in the smallest area possible where the old horn used to be, I'll post a video of what it sounds like tomorrow :) after Ive annoyed my college a tiny little bit with it :P anyway, after all that story I have a question, Has anyone tried similar to me? and if so, Where is it mounted? I'd love to know if anyone has been through the same stress as I have when fitting one! video links would be appreciated,

Thanks

Callum!

Not on a lupo, I used to have a two tone air horn on my t4, tried mounting it got hacked off and paid someone to do it

It was fun for about a week, soon realised that having it as a main horn when trying to rage with someone makes you look a complete tit. Had it rewired into a dash switch I could change between normal horn and two tone much better.

Enjoy

Loepan: I was so close to doing the same with mine! but i don't think anyone would have fit it professionally! haha, and yes, Ive thought about the road rage situation! bad times! may need to get a road rage button connected to a huge train horn!

Silver! : Never really thought about MOT's either, that may be a problem! we'll see next time its due! hope I can get it through!

Cooper_GTi : I wanted a train horn but all the kits I found were around the £400 mark, is this how much yours cost? a video of this would be brilliant :) get one of you scaring people around where you live! i bet you have some right fun with that!

No Video Today, weathers not been nice to me! will get one ASAP