Missed out....gutted!!

Loopylove

It's his wife's car.... He was like "really" why are these cars so popular my phones not stopped ringing and he has a waiting list if the sale falls through. It's a shame really that he didn't know what his got and to him it's just a car!

I sold my raven blue gti last year with 100k on it for £4500 so this would of been a lovely replacement :(

Noticed that appear last night on autotrader, was very very tempted myself but wouldn't be able to get the cash together until next week.

Just knew that at that price for low miles, colour and AC it wouldn't make it to weekend before being sold straight away.

haha well congratulations, Sir! I am sure you will enjoy the car.

A nice car indeed. I did also wonder if those were scuffs on the front bumper or reflections of the stuff in the chap's garage. You've now answered that one!

Ironically I just bought a brand new freshly sprayed anthracite front bumper which is getting sprayed reflex.

Sat in the classifieds for ages before I took it, as I thought it a waste to buy it just to respray.

Looks like a nice example, enjoy!

• 1 month later...