Right..tdi or petrol? What u guys think?

I have an arosa and lupo both tdi, my bro had an arosa 1.0

I LOVE my tdi as its economical, powerful and fun.

But I'd love a sport/gti to thrash if better on fuel too as I miss my fiesta st at times.

My bro drove his 1.0 like a tool, went slow and got crap mpg.

Is say either 1.4sport and when not having fun try and drive it for mpg, or a tdi if you can get one as there the nuts.

Hope that helps its late lol.

If you do alot of milage, especially motorway milage go for the tdi, still nippyish, effortless on motorways and get great mpg, not to forget bulletproof reliability.

If you only do short journeys, or If you are an official B road blaster get a sport.

There's pros and cons for the both, just depends what you want from the car.

I kinda miss my S tbh, 'twas nippy enough & much better on fuel than the sport. I liked the deeper engine note too. I do like being able to overtake though, and with other people in the car too :lol:

I kinda miss my S tbh, 'twas nippy enough & much better on fuel than the sport. I liked the deeper engine note too. I do like being able to overtake though, and with other people in the car too :lol:

the SDI can overtake, sort of lol, although I imagine the 1.4S is pretty nippy when it comes to it :D

The TDI & S are both 75bhp but the derv can be mapped to 100bhp easy enough. The power is supposedly more useable on motorways & whatnot with the TDI though, what with the turbo.