Wheel swapping section ?

Rich

I like my wording, it's completely and utterly honest, if you'd rather I lied and I was a little devious about them then I suppose I could do that?

As for Dan, you don't want to get involved but you already are.

After about three seconds thought I'm going to speculate that he's not getting any action, agree?

well you could have sugar coated it a bit to get a quick swap?

i dont know what you mean haha:')

Sugar coating is deception.

You totally know what I'm on about, I heard he wanted to know where you live, he said he wants to get to know you in secret.

not really, you didnt have to mention that you were going to curb them more? surely no one wants wheels that are going to get wrecked?

no i actually dont haha! he lives in england and i live in wales? hes my mate, he likes my car and i like his..plus i have an amazing boyfriend who i love to bits so no, he isnt getting anything!

Edited by sophiaagracee

I have too many Bathursts, but don't want smellydials 'cause they are crap and overdone.

TBH you don't deserve a set of Bathursts anyhow, so should accept Kyalamis.

I can't see any issue here

Other than dan wanting to be in Sophie when she has a fella, that's the real problem in this thread

• Like 3

because no one will be interested if they are in poor condition!! not to mention they havnt and wont be looked after!!

just to have my penny's worth...

why wouldnt anyone be interested if they are in poor condition? perfect for someone to re-furb and do them in any colour they want etc. I bought my RMs and they were nackered but the price reflected it. They are clearly advertised as curbed wheels so whats the issue?

its like buying a car super cheap from a scrap yard after its been in a crash and moaning that its not been well looked after and in bad condition... its worth something to someone.

just to have my penny's worth...

why wouldnt anyone be interested if they are in poor condition? perfect for someone to re-furb and do them in any colour they want etc. I bought my RMs and they were nackered but the price reflected it. They are clearly advertised as curbed wheels so whats the issue?

its like buying a car super cheap from a scrap yard after its been in a crash and moaning that its not been well looked after and in bad condition... its worth something to someone.

Its not that they are in poor condition its that hes made them into poor condition wheels, he could have washed them..and he doesnt go and have to curb them? All im saying is they are bery nice wheels and if he wants to swap for a nice set of wheels then maybe he should have made a better advert? Instead of saying that the curbing is going to get worse and that hes never washed them?

It makes no sence!

Its not that they are in poor condition its that hes made them into poor condition wheels, he could have washed them..and he doesnt go and have to curb them? All im saying is they are bery nice wheels and if he wants to swap for a nice set of wheels then maybe he should have made a better advert? Instead of saying that the curbing is going to get worse and that hes never washed them?

It makes no sence!

how else do wheels get into poor condition? do you actually think he aims for the curb each time on purpose...

no offence but your nit picking... leave him too it. Someone will buy them.

in terms of curbing and not washing them... thats what 99% of people do with daily wheels... they dont really bother for them much so whats the issue? at least hes been honest

They didn't need a refurb when we got them, they don't really need one now, just some light touching.

They're on my mate's dad's car, they're not appropriate for him and we want something oem.

I'm not washing wheels which aren't my own and he might kerb them again, I just don't know/care really.

If anyone is running Bathursts and wants some Smellydials it's actually a very good deal considering these things would go for around £350 all in if I was to sell them and it takes a set of top whack Bathursts to achieve that. I don't want top whack ones, I want useable ones with decent tyres.

Ppl seem to forget how easy it is to refurb alloys, especially if its just kerb rash on the lip, people tend more to look MORE for these kinda ads because they're after a cheap set that they can do up themselves to how they want. And for the record, sense.