Drinks holder and ipod dock into my Y Reg Lupo GTI?

LJHIZZLE

Hi guys! not long had my lupo gti, Y Reg 2001. Ive seen some cool photos of interiors where lupos have had a docking station for their ipods and a drinks holder. I assume they're from another spec/model or manufacturer. Mine has the console with a cd player and cassette player. Where can i get one and where can i fit it?

Any help would be great, Thanks!

Liam

Excuse the missing front panel, but you mean like this?

IMG_9809.jpg

I have 2 cupholders in the lower slots, now with no logos and 2 cointrays in the upper {DIN} pair.

If so they are Polo units and were fitted to some Lupos, but you obviously need to fit a single DIN HU. Then modify a cointray for the iPod dock.

Excuse the missing front panel, but you mean like this?

IMG_9809.jpg

I have 2 cupholders in the lower slots, now with no logos and 2 cointrays in the upper {DIN} pair.

If so they are Polo units and were fitted to some Lupos, but you obviously need to fit a single DIN HU. Then modify a cointray for the iPod dock.

Ill take a photo shortly and upload to explain better. Did that lupo already have drinks holders as standard?

As far as I am aware, all GTIs came with underdash cupholders so I assume someone has removed them from yours; the lower ones in my pic.

There should be a slot and bolt holes there ready to take a unit.

The DIN slot ones in my pic, with the missing faceplate, are from a Polo or as I said, possibly a Lupo SE.