Lupo Mega meet in Milton Keynes Sunday the 31st March

Dave!

Right guys.. just thought i would arrange a meet, everyone is welcome and all types can attend. The main idea of the meet was to see how many lupos and seat arosas we could get in one place which is still the main priority!

• CkUsr6b1mSA.png
    Address: Sixfields Stadium, Northampton, NN5 5QA
  • K6_TY47YS3x.png
    Everyone is welcome (if you want to bring other cars then you can, just no **** Saxos or corsa b's etc). The whole idea is to have a pretty big turn out of lupos as I don't believe this has been done that many times before ! BUT! OTHER CARS ARE WELCOME ! We would meet at 1400 on Sunday at the postcode and location which is to be confirmed.

NO RACING OR DICKING ABOUT!

Address: Sixfields Stadium, Northampton, NN5 5QA

LINK TO FACEBOOK PAGE http://www.facebook.com/events/426940954054619/
Edited by Dave!

Hey guys youve all seen the Harlem shake videos on you tube right? Well I haven't seen a lupo/arosa one, a few car clubs have done them but none on the scale we could at this meet! And all we would need is a few people willing and it could be epic!! Maybe post the idea on Facebook and see who would actually get involved!? It could be some great promotion for CL too.....? It's something I'd love to see anyways!

Just to comment the further the most amount of Lupos/Arosas is have seen in one go is 48. It sound impressive what your doing. I can't really come at the moment due to commitments but good luck with it all.

• 2 weeks later...

TOMORROW IS THE DAY !
BE THERE!!!

Everyone is welcome (if you want to bring other cars then you can, just no **** Saxos or corsa b's etc). The whole idea is to have a pretty big turn out of lupos as I don't believe this has been done that many times before ! BUT! OTHER CARS ARE WELCOME ! We would meet at 1400 on Sunday at the postcode and location which is to be confirmed.

NO RACING OR DICKING ABOUT!

Address: Sixfields Stadium, Northampton, NN5 5QA~

STARTS AT 1400hrs or for those who are mentally challenged 2 oclock