my lupo 20v turbo conversion

lupohunty

not much invloved really drill new holes and some new bolts little cutting and we have a shifter .time to start mounts iv ordered golf 1 from vw after half hour insisting they do sell them guys in there suits a. :yes:

stripped rear beam down today and ordered new bolts, seal kits and bushes.when i get 5min i think will have to run it up to powered coaters.

Rear beam going black brakes pink to match the front ones and inlet will go pink at same time aswel. in no rush with this as have other jobs to do , pedals and mounts to sort now which is in hand well i hope and way.

back agian after afew days of bing lazy iv lined the engine up and got the mount in place after abit of trimming down etc. not much room to play with side to side but got they in the end got few pictures here

DBB28206-39DB-42D9-90A8-8CB2DF0D98AF-463

0270C88F-0DCC-4B04-B10F-8C6893EB2E90-463

A96EF692-02FE-4419-88E3-34B6F3D589E3-463

9CF9C5AE-075A-41F9-BC24-C435D04DC13F-463

4616FC40-7ED0-4927-AD33-ABA353BD3C7A-463

thats where im upto guna try get engine back in to make gearbox mount this week then get it painted up see how time is to much going on with house to cheers guys

• 2 weeks later...

Been awhile guys but managed to get bit done this week .

Paint base coat on mount and got engine hanging in place just need to sort mount under the car now. Trying to find someone who can do the wiring as i dont want to do it wrong even tho people are saying its simple. Will add afew pictures in abit once got them on the bucket lol

• 1 month later...

no bein on for a while guys and not much happened due to work. i have had the engine in all mounts mades , wirring loom nearly out to send away and get made up.going to pick the rear beam calipars etc up tomorrow, had new discs pads bushes cables braided lines sensors and got a set of shims to fit while putting back together.

few jobs to get on with finish pedal box, fit new pwer steering pipes as lupo 1 has split.

paint mount up to good finish

water pump and belt to do then engine in ready for exhaust

Got the exact same colour and model lupo and was planning the brake conversion - any tips? Do you need the new track rods and bottom arms or was that more out of choice? I've got the calipers and have sourced the carriers. Still looking for the hubs and the rear conversion.

I changed all parts as i want the car to be strong and safe once on the road , also looks good when you have other parts powder coated etc . You will lupo gti drop links as there sorter and swop passenger ball joint to drivers side etc

Few pictures for you wiring loom out and sent of to andy will be back infew days. Some more pink bits and a nice clean beam now that looks better

Little up date started putting rear axle together does anyone no the touque for the rear bearings and caliper carriers would be great help cheers dan

713C6C69-3ACE-4EB7-877B-CB9231915CD2-800