Users cant register

ROB73

hi guys im new here i have been trying to register for the last 4 days lol what it is i registered with my username ROB73 and my email of Cubitt73@googlemail.com and waited for my confirmation email which i never got and thought must of done something wrong i have now tried 4 different emails addresses and 2 other email suplliers and nothing not even a resend is there a site issue here or am i being a complete SPUD ( does the site send CONF emails out and it wouldnt even let me contact any admins or nothing

thanks rob

thanks at least others can now join thats all as i can imagine some people giving up and saying sod it !! also the facebook page is a little bland cant we start adding stuff to it as i cant link my facebook to this site either not sure if you know about that either

guys

i`m not sure if you are aware but people are still having problems registering with the site as i got a message from a couple saying they tried joining last month and didn't get any where i think its down to the email server not sending out confirmation accepting emails and returning them to the site as this is what happened to me i never got any emails from the site

i hope this helps

Matt was under the impression that this was now resolved - if they've already registered, they need to request another email to be sent & they should get it now.

It won't send out emails that were missed in the interim, as it's now on an entirely different server, so people will need to request them to be sent again in order to complete pending registrations.

The server move was done on the weekend of 2-3rd Feb.

Would you believe that miserable git, put me in kennels whilst they swanned off for a long weekend in Glasgow?

Me in kennels. With other dogs and shiit. Jeez whatever next.

I am most happy doing this...

4285766049_dcf700fb1e.jpg

Then home for "cake" and a snooze on a warm bed or sofa.

Anyhow, would love to chat, but he's away back to work. I need to go see what he put in the bin. Yeee haaaa.

I'm not convinced for a second that Ghillie was capable of registering an account. I mean, surely paws lack the accuracy to type properly on a keyboard??

Anyway....email verification was only fixed on the 10th of Feb. Any accounts registered prior to that would need to have the email resent. I did tell the system to do this for any accounts done in the last few days before the 10th....but some may have been fixed.

Either way, it all seems OK now, so any problems, just try to register again.