Part time VDubber.

Karl_Mac_

'sup people. Joined up as i've just bought my 3rd Lupo, so it seems like i'm always going to own one at some point, so i might as well become a member.

My car history started off with the Polo and helping with UK Polos.net

polo6.jpg

I then had a a few years off the road, finally got back with a lovely 1l Lupo. Was only doing a 1.5 mile commute so was perfect.

Image037_zps010c0e3c.jpg

It also had a plate ending WAK, so liberal use of a sharpie was applied for much hilarity.

I swapped this for a dark blue 1.4 Lupo, which I later saw being hammered round Sheffield, with a massive exhaust. Felt incredibly bad for the car. :-(

After the 1.4 i got a new job with a proper commute, so went for a dirty diesel. Added some decent OEM wheels but cba to lower it.

IMG_6762_zps22fc419d.jpg

After running that while I bought my house, i finally upgraded to some proper machinery...

IMG_8232_zps8017eb31.jpg

IMG_20121210_105436_zpseed9d3ed.jpg

20130106_132505.jpg

its a Ford Focus ST3 225 running a CP320 upgrade from Collins Performance. Its good for over 300hp and cracking on for 400 lb/ft of torque. And its orange. Which is brill.

After picking up a car bra, roof rack and a bit of sticker bombing, i still couldn't scratch my VW itch. So in order to save some pennies on fuel, i came out of the closet and declared my VWuality with this...

volkswagen-lupo-hatchback-1-4-s-3dr-auto

Its an 03 VWLupo 1.4 Auto (!) with 33k miles, full VW sh, in mint condition. One oap owner from new.

Plans are to get some springs, second had wheels (design 90s or 928s) and go with a beach theme. Already have my Lay.

See you at VW Festival ;-)

Mac.