black trim on side of car

MikeyThompson

Hi this is a random questiona nd ive only just noticed it on some cars and not on others but the trim thats on sides of the cars all the pics of the lupos i like dont have them and I'm jsut wondering do some of the cars come with them and some not or do you jsut remove them and get a flush finish or what?

Elbow grease is a understatement! :P Wanna grab yourself a old credit card or something similair and use that for some extra encouragement :thumbsup:

Just be careful and not to go too reckless with the credit card as it can scratch the paintwork as I found out

I used plastic coated washing line . Hair dryer . And buy a bottle of PVC convent cleaner from a window place . **** elbow grease you need far too much of that to do it without a strong product to dissolve the glue on the tape holding the strips on . The PVC solvent cleaner just softens and jellyfys the tape . Also I used a plastic ice scraper better edge and easier to work with than credit card

Because it'd look rubbish without them, and they actually add some protection :|

How it looks is your own personal opinion and I am careful when I open my doors and park at the back of car parks.

For a cleaner look, I don't think they do much anyway on the side of dinks, most cars are taller than Lupos so they just hit the door higher....

Well said . If I was going to a busy car park id park far away as possible some inconsiderate fannies will open the door and put a nice fold in the lupos lines and as he said it will be above the bump strip

• Like 1