CHUFFED!!

lupogtiboy

Oh and it won gti of the year ;) not bad for a scrapper

Mines is sitting at 120k hehe, got a fair wee bit to do to catch up!

Crack on ;) haha. My Lupo has done more miles than my 30 year old golf lol

Not far off 142k now, I've had the engine rebuilt at 117k as it had a dodgy piston ring.

I've owned her since 7.5k miles, full vw history as I work at a dealer. In my 9th year of owning her, can't see me ever selling as I'd never get what she's worth to me.

I was just happy that I didn'e need to spend loads of money (again!) on stupid stuff for an mot!

My p reg vr6 is on 49k miles and the lupo, well it's not been bought yet, my mate wasn't lying when he said tdi's aren't very common :(

49K and the arches will still be rusty. . . . . ?

Completely standard, was gonna do few things to it but the car is so mint, full history and such a low mileage would be silly to start changing it. Probably gonna sell it soon and get something else anyways, mk2 gti or mk2 vr6, corrado vr6 or maybe even a BMW e36 or e46 (M3 or M Sport). Always been a big fan of dubs and beemers :P

What do you mean by "3.5 stuff" btw? You don't mean 3 as in mk3? And the .5 as in highline spec? Mine is a highline (says beside my profile pic etc)

Edited by sam_vr6

I see, never heard of it hence guessing if you meant highline.

I love the highline interior so would not consider changing it, if I was to spend money it'd be elsewhere on things like air filter, exhaust, coils etc. I quite like the standard look, just a drop and some note enhancing and you've a winner (more power is always good too obvs).

Edited by sam_vr6